Thursday, June 03, 2004

A Moment of Truth

I hold the universe in my heart
I feel every small thing - and every vastness
It’s in my bones, my sinew, my breath and the space between my thoughts
I hear the echoes of days gone by and am astonished at the evolved complexity
and simplicity
It’s one breath in, another out, repeated… like the seasons and the eras
This is the meaning of life – breathe in breathe out feel the spaces know the truth
My love draws me to infinite communion – with all that is and ever was
And even what will be
I can BE
I can be significance and grandeur
My infinite self awakes with each breath with each smile with each tear
I surrender my precious heart to all that awaits
I honour my aliveness
I embrace my infinite power – my unlimited potential
I sense the perfection of this moment with piercing clarity
I am of all things great and small
I AM

SM, 2004




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home