Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Feel No Shame

My ivory soul shouts out: What makes a whore?

If I loved your breath on my velvet soft neck
The scrape of your whiskers: pleasure-sweet-pain
Would you cast me a harlot?

If I sighed as you unbuckled me, suckled me and then fucked me
Would you think me impure?

If I yearned for the throb, the pulse and the thrust
The blush and the moan, the gush and the foam
Would you - could you - judge me a whore?

Speak softly my love...
for the nymphs may be listening - and remember this:

My frosted peach kiss will fall as tender tears on your cheek
with the warmth and smile of candy floss delight
Every luscious curve of my body will open,
inviting you in to my soul-world of pink caress.

Honour me fully for my gift of surrender
The purity of my passion rings sweetly with the music of my soul
I feel no shame

SM June, 2004

1 Comments:

Blogger Ones and Zeros on the Interweb said...

My God - when I wrote the last comment, I didn't know the half of your depth... This stuff is wonderful - YOU are wonderful. Should I say that? Probably not, but honouring your truthful candour, I just did. I feel like I'm falling for you.

Fred

- which is not my real name, but you aren't 'Mindful' either so we're quits there, aren't we?

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home