Saturday, April 16, 2005

My Much-more-than-crush

Touch me tenderly just once more
Deft strong hands, free to wander and explore
all the plush curves your fingers can find
And it might just ease your troubled mind

Follow your senses to my beating heart
Pausing to explore each new part
A skin on skin meander through this sensuous maze
I willingly surrender under your steady gaze

My pliability wasn't in your plans
Sweet butter melting in your lonely hands
The sanctuary of my body, becoming your turf
Will you honour this gift for all that it's worth?

Your need to nurture me has been a welcome surprise
Comforted by the new tenderness I see in your eyes
Slow cooking, unrushed, farrel tomcat to be tamed
My outstretched hand, waiting patiently to be claimed

Your caress shows me that your heart still beats red
And your hands know where to move, without being led
This space between us shrivels with each thoughtful touch
As I tip over the edge of this 'much-more-than-crush'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home