Saturday, August 27, 2005

The Age of Ethers


What is this new medium where unleashed minds come to play?

The curious unite, take flight, and incite

Surfing the fray, thoughts lead the way

Dreaming out loud, stretching the world

A new dimension - electronic-ascention

Bluetooth, file sharing, net sex, group think

Anonymous revelation - soul dilation

Accentuation, affirmation: the best, the worst, the durst


Lawless frontier bandits lurk in armchairs and sagging underwear
The young become old, the meek become bold

We blog-fantasize, sexualize, and therapize
Echoing the dull ache of a thousand lonely souls
Shining small prospector's lights on the path ahead
And trying not to look back at the long shadows
Together we mine for those elusive gold nuggets:
For signs of intelligent life, for soulfulness
For communion, for becoming more than we were,
More than the sum total of our processing powers
Coming to love strangers in stranger lands
Exceptionally creative people with minds full
Pioneers in a brave new world

A larger-than-life world with a soul that defies comprehension

9 Comments:

Blogger shyloh's poetry said...

OOOOOOO This is very good. I love the way it is
put togeter. I like when one can take me there and
this one did. I will be back.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the hell did you know? I need to update my underwear. Less sag = more net sex perhaps?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Mindfull said...

Thongs don't usually sag - ever considered wearing a thong when on-line? I sometimes blog nude but can't claim to have elliminated all sagging problems...

I'm a bit morose, having turned 38 on the weekend. I can hear small popping sounds coming from my ovaries... I guess I can handle losing my fertility, but please let me keep my libido!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I've heard, women's libidos only get stronger into the late 30's and 40's so you have no need to fear. Ovaries popping on the other hand is a bit disconcerning... as is the thought of my butt in a thong.

I hope your moroseness has faded, it's weird but I always felt a touch of it for some reason when I lived in Vancouver, even though I loved it there.

10:55 AM  
Blogger Mindfull said...

Thank you,
I think someome on another blog coined this the "summer of discontent". Thank god it's almost over!

There were also some nice parts too though....

10:13 PM  
Blogger anne said...

This is very good, I was going to excerpt a sentence because I really liked it, but then there was another one, and another one, and yet another one...

2:22 AM  
Blogger Mindfull said...

Funny that it's the women who have responded - maybe that feeling connection and the extended relationship that the e-world brings is a more significant shift for women (or just this interpretation of it). Thanks for bringing your thoughts.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your blog very much. BTW, there's a nice site for foot fetish and
pantyhose lovers. Take a look at http://pantyhose-feet-pictures.com if you're looking for worn pantyhose and
stuff like that.

4:11 AM  
Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

Your blog is truly amazing. I have a foot hose pantie post blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home