Sunday, November 06, 2005

Voulez-vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

A beautiful, six-foot-sensuous french woman danced with me tonight and told me three times how gorgeous I looked. I watched her run her hands up the inner thigh of one of her friends and realized she wasn't just trying to create a show for possible spectators - it was subtle and likely unnoticed except that I was dancing quite close to her. So I invited her to a lingere and sex toy party that I'm throwing for my women friends (and am now trying to figure out how I can make sure she's the last to leave....) She threw her arms around me and said it was exactly what she needed right now.

I could see by her dancing that she clearly was in touch with a comfortable sensuality. The best lovers I've ever had thoroughly enjoyed every sensation, every sound, smell, touch and reaction. I'm going to enjoy thinking about her slender hands in my hair and then on thighs as I drift off tonight....

bon soir mes amis!

5 Comments:

Blogger Grampa said...

Yea! Tall french chicks and sex toys!

What a country.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Ones and Zeros on the Interweb said...

Vis a vis the title -

Oui!

Vis a vis the scenario you speak of -

Bon Chance avec le big French chic.

Hmmm - I can't really say any more in public but I think you know...

4:25 PM  
Blogger Grampa said...

Fuck you, Sara.

1:02 AM  
Blogger eleanor said...

Hi there - its eleanor again - are you still looking at these comments?

9:08 PM  
Blogger Mindfull said...

Yes! I do still keep up. Thanks for visiting... I miss writing and have toyed with reclaiming this small corner of the universe.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home