Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Tall Cool One

You look at me across a fire with hunger and a knowing that cuts through the buffer I think is there. You stand close enough to feel my breath, you watch me move, you call my name and it cuts my excuses short. I want to be near you, to smell your chest and taste the salt on your neck. I can look and smile but I'm frozen in my longing. Like a deer in the headlights, I'm mesmerized. I feel like I'm about to spontaneously combust, consumed by my own passion.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blog. I'm addicted to foot fetish! At high school I used to steal used
socks and pantyhose from girls' locker room. I love the smell and moisture
of dirty feet. I found a great site with free stuff such as smelly socks, take a
look.

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been seeking the net for something related to kneesocks because foot
fetish gives me the best sexual experiences. Take a look at this site at
http://pantyhose-feet-pictures.com if you're a pantyhose addict too.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home