Monday, April 25, 2005

My Plan to Seduce Him

When he's finally free to come to me next week, after four months of voices talking, hands touching and passion held in check, what will I do?

I'll warm his soul with roast beef and cornbread and sing to him goofy love songs. When he's fed and relaxed, gazing at me with that wry grin, I'll kiss him with the most minute touch, lips hovering near his, grazing only the edges of his mouth. My golden brown eyes will meet his and though I'll try to stay serious, a Mona Lisa smile will creep across my face. Glossed fingernails will travel the back of his neck and his heart may quicken as I press my curves up against his brick house torso. There's no urgency, I know, but over time, I will show him sweetly that I can love him in ways that he can smell and touch and attune to with senses that he didn't even know he had. If it's been a hard day I'll massage him with peppermint oil under soft candlelight. My hands will wander to untouched places and playful kisses and tiny bites will dart into his hidden recesses. My body and soul will open to his as an offering, a sexual healing, a reunification of lost parts.

I will make him mine in that moment. I will open to receive him completely. I will let him see the real me and I will make him mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home