Monday, October 04, 2004

Stay

You stand there looking at me
Not knowing what to say
I put my arms around you
And whisper... "It's okay"

You open your mouth to speak
and I fill it with a kiss
New love washes us both
Erasing all our sins

I've loved poorly
and been poorly loved
Been on my knees
Screamed at gods above

And now I want to say I love you
But the words are jammed in tight
So I ask if you can stay
beside me, through the night

You pull me in real close
and show me that you're willing
The heat between us simmers
Our bodies softly singing

How can something so sweet and pure
bring such a wave of panic and fear?

All I know is... that you kiss me - and I ignite
Take me completely, and stay near me through the night

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

I tried to email you this, but your account isn't set up for it. I am therefor placing it on an older post.

I have linked your site on my own. I hope that is ok. I enjoy your blog a lot :)

OM

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home