Thursday, October 21, 2004

The Ultimate Self

What if the single most important thing which God wants of us is not about being good or "doing the right thing" all the time...

What if the primary directive is the complete and FULL expression of our true self: without reservation, without holding back, without editing, and especially without judgment.

Taking the essence of who we are: our dreams, our passions, our play, our joy, our love, our soul's essence, and living OUT LOUD.

It scares me to think about it - allowing myself to live completely unleashed. Risking judgment, failure, rejection and focusing exclusively on a passionate and complete utter expression and expansion of who I always thought I could be...

Those who have impacted me most profoundly exude this presence - it is undeniable. They are one with themselves... something to be truly revered.


Let us remove our veils of appropriateness and give in to all that we are.

Such freedom will is our one true calling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

I like this entry. I have been finding that living my true self hasn't been the hard part, trusting that someone will love me for the ways I went to get here is. (hmm that doesn't sound quite right). I just wrote a bit about that a few days ago... I am learning to trust. :D

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home