Sunday, November 14, 2004

Undeniable

Once in awhile, when I’m not expecting it,
I sometimes sense my soul’s light: its massive, expanding potential
When I am still, I begin to see hints of a mysterious, amazing exceptionality
And a subtle smile passes over my lips with the growing acceptance
That this profound truth… is really me – it’s the core of my being.
I surrender to this knowing, allow it to permeate every layer of my consciousness,
Every cell, every molecule

If I had to paint an image of this glorious essential me,
I’d paint a glowing, bursting sunflower
Fresh, jubilant and unstoppable
Springing through craggy rocks to touch the crystal blue ethers, pristine and perfect
My amber-golden petals, backlit by the sun, would shine, like stained glass, pure and precious
Swaying gently, I feel winds moving through my veins
And the streaming sunlight penetrates my pores, leaving me nourished and strong,
Fully alive with the yearning of each new day

When I honour this uniqueness of self and cultivate the dormant nuances of splendour within,
I unleash the mysteries of my soul
And bring forth the miracles that I and only I can birth
This subtle truth is all I need to know
Once I’ve tuned into this knowing, manifestation of my potential is practically undeniable

1 Comments:

Blogger Ones and Zeros on the Interweb said...

You're OK on the 'self esteem' front then.

:)

I heard an American psychologist this morning on the radio, talking about his discovery that some people have a spritituality gene. Reading this blog half an hour later, I think these feelings of yours show you have the gene he was talking about. I get the feeling you had a good weekend...

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home