Sunday, May 01, 2005

What My Mother Never Knew #19: In The Dark

Back in the groove, I found that there were many wild times. Writing about it is bringing many forgotten escapades to the surface - things I've not thought about in years. Given the number of brain cells that I'm sure I fried, I'm shocked at how much I still remember. This is especially true given the state I was in when most of these adventures took place. I still wish I could remember that night with Sean though....

My fourteenth year was a year of many firsts. One of them was a pretty crazy night with two girlfriends. Lenora and I had occasionally gone out drinking and come home quite horny. I confided in her one night that I had actually done it with a girlfriend back East a number of times when I was 11. She wanted to know more - especially HOW we did it. Too difficult to explain, I showed her. She liked it and our lovemaking became an occasional indulgence, usually in the absence of viable males.

One night though, there were three of us. We had been drinking Southern Comfort and Coke all night and were feeling very cozy. My room was in the basement and my mom and her boyfriend were asleep. She and I thought that Jeanie was asleep and began to feel each other's bodies in the dark. Moving together, I felt her moistness on my leg and returned the gesture. Trying to make no noise made it all the more exhilarating. Her breasts were perfect tight eruptions, pressed up against me. I felt like I was drenched in love. Having her on top of me like this made me forget all our bitchy arguments on those nights when we weren't able to score any dope or find someone to bootleg for us.

I could hear her breathing in my ear, and the faintest moan as I pulled her hips closer to mine. And then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Jeannie, smiling. We'd never spoken about our exploits to Jeannie and I was actually surprised that she wanted to join in, given her shyness and somewhat more conservative approach to risk taking. We moved over and she pulled off her pj's. I immediately let my mouth find her breast while Lenora let her warm slender fingers reach into me from behind. It was sublime, reaching for each other with such little shyness. I'm sure the darkness and alcohol helped a lot. I felt myself near orgasm a few times but held off, wanting to be last.

Entangled, we gave to each other warmly, each receiving full pleasure and then we collapsed on our nest of sleeping bags and lost nighties. It was a really special night, and such an exciting experience. Being with females has always somehow felt safer to me, less spiritually invasive. There was a slight glitch however, which I discovered the next day. I noticed with alarm that a small hole in my closet wall that led to the TV room next door had all the stuffing removed so that you could clearly see into my room! I don't know for sure how long the hole had been unstuffed and enlarged but I had a nagging feeling that my slightly younger brother may have seen much more than he should have. I've thought about asking him but never had the nerve. I'm not sure I really want to know the answer. It's easier staying in the dark...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home