Monday, May 16, 2005

What My Mother Never Knew #20: Dark Intrusion

My recollection of the next year really is just a collection of scattered memories, in random order. Our sole focus was on getting high and of course, guys (but preferably guys with drugs or booze). We picked up tourists downtown if we were broke and they were usually happy to treat us to a bag and a case of beer. I know we frequently let these young hopefuls down by not sleeping with them, but I never really did like sleeping with people I'd just met or people I wasn't in a relationship with.

There was one bizarre night though, just before Christmas when I chose to compromise my values. And when I think back, I'm not sure if I regret it or not. It was very erotic on some level but on the other hand, I wonder if it was a symptom of my own lack of self esteem that I would have even allowed it to happen.

I'd been out with a few friends at a house party where we didn't know anyone. We'd been drinking heavily and when I got home, I passed out almost immediately. Grateful that the bed spin fairy had passed me by that night, I slipped into deep, sedated slumber.

Waking slowly, in a state of disorientation, I realized that I was very horny - and wet. I was in the middle of receiving the most amazing, succulent oral sex and I could feel my hips moving to meet his warm mouth. But becoming more conscious, I realized I had no idea who was going down on me. I sat up with alarm and pulled away from him, an act that seemed a rather feeble attempt at modesty given my passionate moans only moments before. I got out of bed and went to the washroom - trying to buy enough time to figure out what was going on.

Sitting on the toilet, I tried to piece it together.... I couldn't remember anything other than going to bed, alone. And I couldn't figure out who this connoisseur of my vagina might be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home