Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Allure of Hose

Pantyhose pantyhose slide up my thighs
Inviting subtle glances from admiring eyes
Even I can't resist the need to stroke and touch
Without thinking, fingers glide with a whispery rush

A soft hint of protection over delicate warm flesh
A modest containment, such fine silky mesh
Barely a breath between your body and mine
Senses glide along contours, bodies throbbing in time

Push up my skirt curtains and enjoy the main stage
Pull open my blouse so the prima donnas can play
Close both eyes and sense your way to my fire
Open your mind, tear a hole, please your deepest desires

How sweet to be loved in my sheers through the night
With a man who knows how to treat me just right
He takes his time, loves to play and lets me know that he's strong
And while others might unveil, he leaves my hose on

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian McCloskey said...

This is way better than my hose poem.....

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home