Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Divine Intersection

I sometimes wonder how it is that you have stumbled upon the path to who I am

You may know me or think you know me or perhaps you're just someone looking up from the crosswalk

But through our crossing, mingling or simply observing, we become for an instant, co-creators of a joint reality

You say something that leaves me wondering, look at me oddly and leave me doubting, or smile in an instant of mutual knowing

I love you, despise you, long for you or judge you,

See your grace, sense your pain, feel your weathered skin or hear the truth of your soul's presence

And knowing you makes me whole, broadens my sense of what I am and who I might become

In your eyes I discover lost essence, I heal my own pitted scars and I birth parts of me that you and only you might ever come to know

It's joyous - this intimate connection you and I have, freed from the confines of self-centredness, buoyed by a new perspective on our own small lives

Be with me in this moment and know that we will never again be the same

Touch me in this instant and we shall nudge each other closer our own true wholeness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home